Website General Conditions
The following terms and conditions preside over the use of this site. Made in Montreal retains the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, with any such amendments taking effect immediately on this site.
Made in Montreal acknowledges the privacy rights of all visitors to our web site, and strongly believes in protecting the privacy rights of all our visitors.
Without your authorization, no personal data will be disclosed to third parties unless such disclosure is required for the purpose of completing a transaction with us, or is required by law.
Use of Contact Information
Made in Montreal may use user contact information to contact users in connection with the operations of this site.
Links to Other Sites
madeinmontreal.org may contain links to other sites or retailers. Made in Montreal is not responsible or liable for the content or privacy policies or procedures of other web sites or third parties.
Made in Montreal has taken reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Change to Details
To change your personal details, please send an e-mail with your correct details to: email@example.com.
Made in Montreal is not liable or responsible for any content provided by its users or other third parties to the site (“user content”). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of Made in Montreal.
Please note users may be liable for any illegal or prohibited “user content’ they provide to the site, such infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. If you discover this kind of material on the site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your claim and may then take any action deemed appropriate.
Prohibited “user content” includes, but is not limited to content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that is known to be false or misleading;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
Made in Montreal tries to its best ability to ensure that the information available on this site is truthful and accurate, however we accept no liability for any such information that is inaccurate or which may contain viruses or faults.
Made in Montreal is not liable for the goods offered by third parties, and makes no representation and excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to any of the goods available through madeinmontreal.org.
Made in Montreal does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of this site or for any goods or services purchased from the site.
This limitation of liability is applicable to the extent permitted by law.
By use of this site you agree to indemnify and hold Made in Montreal, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.